Nineteen
I finally finished the designs! WHEW. I am so glad that is over with for now. It was fun, but time consuming as such endeavors always are. Because all of this is being done with the Paint program that comes default on Windows, thank you very much. No fancy Photoshop for me.

Here they are, with three fancy fonts. The rest of the board has to decide between 'em. I personally really like number 1, which furthers the idea of stencil graffiti, but I get the feeling people are going to go more for number 3, which looks more offhand graffiti'd. Number 2 I feel like is a good font otherwise, but looks very strange with the logo.

Feel free to add thoughts.

Come see the screening of
Die Welle (The Wave), a German movie made in 2008, next Feb. 14th. The film is about a social experiment in fascism, and is based on an actual experiment conducted in a California high school in the 1960s.

Die Welle has been put up for 6 nominations and has won three awards (more details here).

0 Responses

Post a Comment