Nineteen
Foods I will eat in enormous quantities without slowing down or feeling shame:

1. Pickles. Dill pickles, mind you, and only the large ones sliced into quarters. Then you have the option of eating the husk whatever or the seeds first, or both at once. Hand-held treats, these are simply DELICIOUS.

2. Clementines. They are easy to peel, sweet, small, and inconspicuous. What could be better? Super plus: It is possible to amuse oneself and everyone around by artfully arranging the peels!

Add ImageWOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKAWOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKAWOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKAWOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA Ahem.
3. Gouda cheese and crackers. The stuff is HELLA DELICIOUS and this is an undeniable fact of life!

4. Apple sauce. Barring me getting sick from apple and sugar, this is basically something I will eat and eat and eat and eat...

5. Rice. Preferably that kind my mom makes with chicken or fish, because that stuff is the bee's knees. I always have to make myself eat all of the chicken and salad before I go back for rice, or the chicken will be half-eaten, the rice will be gone, and the my stomach will be very very full.

6. Gravy. Not technically a food, but then again, I don't exactly eat it alone! Beef gravy with the beef, or with potatoes, or with bread...

I'm getting hungry just writing this list! Gah! Snack break...

Nomnomnom okay!

7. Yogurt. It's delicious, and nutritious! In handy little snack-size containers - I eat at least two a day, but I don't get any taller. o.O Ah well, it's the thought that counts, and I'm thinking that these fantastic dairy products complete my breakfast any day!

8. Mint tea. Okay, this isn't technically a food either, but it is very good for relaxing with a book, or whilst doing homework, or petting a cat (barring any stray cat hairs in the mug).

I also go through frequent bouts of cottage cheese, peanut butter, apricot jam, pretzels, carrots, cardboard (are you paying attention?), and apples.

And then there was that one time when for a week all I could eat was Cheerios...

There you are: More than you ever needed to know about my eating habits!

:D
0 Responses

Post a Comment