Nineteen
SOOOOOOOOO.

I had a migraine this morning. I hate migraines. Cuz they knock you flat - which is to say, the medicine cures you by knocking you flat on your back for five hours solid, and if you don't take the medicine, the migraine knocks you so flat you're like a star the density of Saturn and the size of a spoon that just got pulverized by a steam roller before going on a rollercoaster higher than Kilimanjaro... Yeah. I hate migraines.

Love the parents who gave them me. Hate the migraines.

The weird thing about migraine meds combined with my very regular melatonin levels is that I go to sleep and then wake up every hour, on the hour - but I still dream. Vividly.

For example. 8:15 to 9:05:
Mom and I were on our way to a Parisian vacation, but we had to drive up to the Moroccan airport from which our plane to Paris was departing (Paris, you see, is just across the Mediterranean Ocean). However, we got stuck in the suburbs ahead of a bunch of other people going to Paris on this flight.
Finally, my mom got impatient and just parked in the middle of the road, and she and I walked around to find the tour bus. (Because a tour bus was taking us to the airport. Of course.)
We did find it, and we got on, but we realized that nobody else could get on because Mom was parked in the middle of the road. So she sent me to go park on a curb someplace.
Well, I had forgotten that the breaks in her car and my car are different, so I thought I was stopping but wasn't, and ran into this little squarish blue-green car in somebody's driveway, knocking it onto its side (imagine R2-D2 falling over on Dagobah). I felt bad and the bus wasn't leaving, so I righted the car and knocked on the door of the house. The people inside were wearing nightgowns and the entire place was plastered in votive candles. They said it was okay and they weren't going to press any charges, because there wasn't a single scratch on the car, and anyway, it had been holding a votive candle at the time, so it was probably still pure.

o.O

ANYWAY, I forced myself up around 10:45 and had an egg and toast, then Mom drove me to school. I had planned it out so that I could arrive in time to let my group give our science presentation. Only I still had migrainey symptoms and once I was at school I was stuck there until 2 because Mom had a meeting... But I wanted to do the presentation.

Only they'd gone without me.

And then I couldn't find the TOK video. I don't even want to explain what that means. Just accept that the TOK video was unfindable and move on with your life, man!

As lunch progressed, I started feeling tons better. Yay conversation and laughter and stuff! (Also, some of it might be due to the caffeine, carbon, and sugar in the Coke, but I hate Coke and do not want to admit that it is in any way beneficial.)

Theatre went way better, though. This was really the part of the day I said to myself as I lay there in bed with the eye blinds over my face and sat there waiting for the headache to abate - this was the part of the day I was not going to miss if I had any control whatsoever. Because we did CHARACTER WALKS. Which are epic. Basically you move at various levels of your character's consciousness and over the course of an hour you completely lose yourself in your character. We did it for Sweeney last year but I am not sure it was the same. And Mrs. A.J. (realization!) did not mention grounded/ungrounded, so I wonder where that fit in...

Then I helped A.M.C.M.P.(M?) and P.M.N. with their duo that they are competing tomorrow and felt generally important.

Wiz is going great(ly? Fantastically; greatly. Yeah). I love being the Winky in front, because I cry and I whimper and I carry my heavy bag for Evilene, and the Lord High Underling never whips me! Because I set the pace! :D

I also lost my sunglasses :( AGAIN! Fifth pair! Forsooth!

Which reminds me in a rather odd and convoluted way that this time I can't blame my dear N.L.N. for distracting me with webcomics because I totally did The Inexplicable Adventures of Bob! to myself. *Shame*

Concluding sentence.
0 Responses

Post a Comment