GAH
Nineteen
Wow. First four days back and I already need a snow day!

TOK class is somewhat ridiculous on many levels. But of course those levels are debatable and must be carefully defined. "Yo creo, pues, yo soy"? More like "Me aburre, pues, me duermo." I mean, really.

(No, I don't speak French. What do you want from me?)

Psych. Reading.

Spanish. Me aburre, pues, dibujo.

Speech. New piece! WOOOoooo.

Lunch. Why can't I be in DI? Why? Oh yeah, that's right. Maybe it's because I have absolutely no time to do anything I'm already involved in.

Biology. Why, Fish? Why? Also: SO MUCH READING.

Math. I GET IT. I ACTUALLY GET IT. Now comes the part where it all feels tedious. Great.

Theatre. I thought we were done with the RI! BLAH! Also: Interping Comedia del Arte rocks the house, and I am H.B.'s favorite :D

Wiz. That is right. I just learned that whole Munchkin dance I missed yesterday in five minutes. That's right.

Jump, kick! Jump, kick! Hop hop hop hop jump, kick! Point! :D

Speech tournament tomorrow. Musht...shleep...

(The "musht" was actually unintentional. o.O Bedtime. Hardcore.)

(@ Dr. McNinja: Oh, Dan. Dan, Dan, Dan. How I love your logic. :D Go ahead and light yourself on fire again. You're so smart. ^.^)
0 Responses

Post a Comment