Nineteen
My darling wife (C.E.M.),

You should bring Nora over to my house for a while. I need to talk to her. A lot. Where the heck are you when she is with this Stubs person? I mean, are you paying attention to her? Are you talking to her? Do you know to what extent they are... Have you spoken with her about STDs? I do not mean to profile, it's just that you never know with zombies. Or anyone. I am not profiling. It is just a fact. I mean, where did she find him? Where was he before that?

And about this Stubs guy - Does he HAVE a house? Does he HAVE parents? Because I need to have a word or several with them. Mostly these words will be four letters long, contain one vowel apiece and begin and end with consonants. Lots of consonants...

And if you envy our daughter for having a physical relationship, why don't you ever come over anymore?

*Rubs eyes* Oh this family has so many issues to iron out.

I just don't want Nora to have a zombie cow bunny infant. I want her to finish school and grow up healthy and happy. I want to give her CHOICES in life, and career, before she winds up stuck in one situation and feels like she can't escape.

I need to talk to this Mr Stubs.

Listen, I understand that the background of Nora's birth is... iffy at best. (Jackson. Father. Uncle. Yes? Yes.) But I feel like she might be feeling pressured into this thing with Stubs because of HER background. I just want to make sure she knows that there are... other family models. (I mean, no offense to you at all, darling, but you certainly swapped a few men before you found L.dG.)

And you have asked me to be the father figure in Nora's life, and I really want to. I love her as though she were my own. But I need your support if I'm going to have that relationship with her.

Love,
E.I.M.S.M.G.
0 Responses

Post a Comment