Nineteen
This was the first day back in class for all good little juniors pen-named Nineteen. (That's me.)

My only schedule change from last semester is the disappearance of my free period. Rest in peace, little chunk of free time. I will miss you terribly.

I forgot my Psych book at school and am not looking forward to doing math. I spent an hour or so on my Theatre paper because it's far more interesting than translations of sine waves and more possible than reading chapter 4.3 of a book that I don't have...

@ Dr. McNinja: I totally knew Doc was there. Why did I not see this coming? Bleh.

I really need to stop procrastinating and get all my work done and sleep and suchlike. Because Wiz was today, and will be after school every day for a REALLY long time, and I need to get as far ahead as possible because tech week always makes me into a zombie. Also, I forced myself not to let myself chat with my dear N.L.N. until I've settled into the homework/Wiz routine, which won't be until next week.

BLEH.

Also, nine degrees is not awesome after a couple of days of 70 degree Disney filled wonders.

Side note: never dislocate a rib. Ever. Promise me. Because it sucks like the final frontier.

Welcome back!
0 Responses

Post a Comment