Nineteen
More short snippets that are interesting but don't make much sense. They certainly don't belong to any whole.

Seven
I couldn't take its tiny home with me, without uprooting the whole city.
Only three leaves, no luck about it.
Far from a garden, or any caring spade.

Eight
If white lies melted into the sidewalk like soda, the very roots of society would be filled with cavities... This will all be nonsense in the morning

Nine
Minds misty as the moons of Mars
Will clear as crystal be

Ten
"I grow wings when I'm around him and I need to see him soon. Otherwise I fear I might somehow forget how to fly."

Eleven
every second indoors on a day like this is wasted
but i don't like walking alone...

Twelve
You have some bizarre idea
That if you sacrifice life
For bitterness and undue strife,
You'll lift the weight off
Someone else's shoulder blades
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment