Nineteen
Am I just going to be swallowed by all these essays? The EE is the biggest thing on my plate right now, the IA the closest thing. I just feel engulfed, I guess.

I CANNOT fail IB. I legitimately MUST get my IB diploma, or the last two years of over-stressing will have been for nothing.

I don't know why I'm so worried about it. Okay, I am: the IAs and the EEs have me frozen. I'm so petrified of failing one of them.

Everyone except Mike: "What are you talking about? You're second in the class! There is NO WAY you can fail at this point."

Mike: "I'm pretty sure if you fail all your classes, you will not be second in the class anymore. So I guess if it really matters to you, keep it up!"

I laughed after he said that. But it's true. I never really made a huge effort at being second in the class - I just made an effort to be the best I could be, and it turned out to be better than 366 other people's best.

Can I keep both of those standards up?
0 Responses

Post a Comment