Nineteen
Okay so.

I finished the first draft of my EE. At 4,960 words it's a little lengthy, but whatever. I'm going to cut a ton at the beginning anyway.

And I have the weirdest cramp ever. It's right where my thumb connects to my palm. Like from hitting the spacebar too much. Crazy. And I should be resting it / letting it recover, but whatever. I am still typing. And the ice hurts because it is so freezing and cold.

You can probably tell that I've been reading City Face from Gunnerkrigg Court. If you haven't, you should, and thus you should visit this page and the nine after it:

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/archive_page.php?comicID=562

Yes.

Now then.

I AM SORRY FOR FORGETTING ABOUT YOUR TOE SURGERY, MY DARLINGEST E.M.Y.M.S. As compensation I am giving you a dozen of those candy cupcakes on a stick.

Mind you that is one stick. Not a dozen. A dozen cupcakes. One stick.

They are better that way.

Like a feel-better kabob of joy.

Yes.
0 Responses

Post a Comment