Nineteen
"I love this planet and all these people. Death terrifies me less than it used to. I have hope for the future as long as 2010 doomsday is only a cult myth. I am a spaz with a huge friend base. Despite what adults say, I really do love my boyfriend and I want to spend my life with him. In schoolwork and obligations I prefer planning; with friends and my boyfriend, spontaneity. I wish we hung out at the mall more often this year. I secretly do not have a plan for the future. I am random and I love my randomness. I am scared to go back and not sure I want to...

I think I would be interested in going into biology, but I would have to get over my hematophobia.

I want to read Harry Potter I in Spanish over winter break because I think my Spanish is slipping and it is important to me and it is something to do. And that is the kind of person I am."


No, I did not actually write that in my application... yet. But I wrote it in response to the prompt.
0 Responses

Post a Comment